Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My First Birthday

First of all I would like to thank everyone who came or sent a present, my parents for running around like mad people and Tracy and Trevor from The Victoria Tea Room, who went above and beyond in setting up, catering and hosting my birthday. Thank you cards are now mailed out and I hope that all of you had as much fun as I did.

Also, I would thank those of you who came to The Georgia Aquarium for my second birthday party. Pictures of both events are now online and our group photo should be in the mail soon. For those of you who have not gone, the Georgia Aquarium is the world’s largest aquarium and current houses 100,000 animals of 500 different species, three whale sharks and five beluga whales. I highly recommend it!

Lastly, I would like to thank my Mom who was gracious enough to be almost completely overlooked as my birthday buddy.

No comments: