Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Current Library

Over the last several weeks I’ve received a bunch of inquiries as to what I would like for Christmas. When this happens, I point people to the Link list on the lower left hand side of SebastianHamilton.com where My Toy and Book Wish List! resides.

Once there, you’ll notice that most of what I want is books. While looking through my pictures over the last several months, you may also have noticed that I am pictured with a lot of different books. True, I grab for a book to chew on before any of my other toys and true, I have a good library of books already, but I live with a group of veracious readers and am expected to keep up. Not a day goes by where I’m not read several books off of my bookshelf. With that in mind, I’ve decided to put up a list of what books I already have. I’m hoping that this will help those of you who see a book that you think that it would be perfect for me, but aren’t sure if I already own it. So without further adieu, here is My Library. That link is also now at the bottom of my Link section (lower left hand side) on this very page and links directly to my profile at LibraryThing.com. I will keep the list updated as much as possible and extend my warmest thanks to everyone who has already contributed.

No comments: